You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Tag Name: Dealership wordpress
breadcrumb AUTOWORLD > Dealership wordpress
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Clubhouse, the Invite-Only Social Media App, Is Slowly Getting Pried Open 27/01/2021When Clubhouse, a private social app, debuted in March of last year, it was hard for most people to score an invitation. Over the summer, its limited rollout fuelled intrigue and chatter, especially as big names in music, entertainment and tech created accounts. Even Oprah made an appearance.
- Eros Now Unveils ‘First Day, First Show’ Offering, to Stream Hollywood Movies for Rs. 149 27/01/2021Eros Now has announced “First Day, First Show” that will offer Hollywood movies directly on its online platform in India at Rs. 149 per film. Eros Now’s “First Day, First Show” is the second major Indian pay-per-view offering after Zee Plex on Zee5.
- Google Maps Improves Transliterated Search Results for 10 Indian Languages 27/01/2021Google Maps has built an ensemble of learning models to transliterate names of Latin script point of interest (POI) areas in the country to enable a more accurate search result. This means native language users will now get more accurate results of POIs in India than before.
- Huawei to Open French Plant, Its First Outside China, in 2023 27/01/2021Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, under pressure from Western governments suspicious it presents a security risk, is to open its first mobile network plant outside China in 2023 in eastern France, a director said.
- Google Said to Revive Australia News Platform Launch Amid Content Payment Fight 27/01/2021Google is reviving plans to launch its own news website in Australia within weeks, according to a local media outlet contracted to provide articles for the venture, as the search giant fights world-first proposed laws on content payments.
- Amazon to Expand Tech Hub in Boston With 3,000 New Jobs 27/01/2021Amazon announced plans to expand its technology hub in the Boston area, creating some 3,000 jobs in the next few years.
- YouTube Shorts Eyes TikTok Competition With 3.5 Billion Daily Views in India 27/01/2021YouTube Shorts – the video-sharing website's quick clips meant to compete with TikTok – are racking up 3.5 billion views a day during beta testing in India, the platform's head Susan Wojcikci said.
- iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4 Released With Improvements, Security Patches; HomePod Mini Gets Ultra-Wideband Support 27/01/2021Apple has released iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 for the compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad models. The company also released watchOS 7.3 for Apple Watch and HomePod Software Version 14.4, which enables ultra-wideband support on the HomePod mini.
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Says Reducing India Workforce, Unsure of Comeback 27/01/2021China's ByteDance has decided to reduce the size of its India team and is unsure when the company will make a comeback in India, it said in an internal memo to employee.
- GameStop Rides Elon Musk Tweet to See 50 Percent Surge in Extended Trade 27/01/2021GameStop skyrocketed for a fourth straight day, thanks in part to Elon Musk. Musk tweeted "Gamestonk!!", along with a link to Reddit's Wallstreetbets stock trading discussion group, where supporters affectionately refer to the Tesla CEO as "Papa Musk." "Stonks" is a tongue-in-cheek term for stocks widely used on social media.