Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Month: august 2018
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Leaked Renders Show Off the New True Wireless Earphones 03/12/2020A lot has been reported on the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro in the past few weeks, including the name itself. New leaked renders now tip the design of the upcoming true wireless earphones.
- Hyundai Motor to Launch Dedicated EV Platform E-GMP in Major Push Into Electric Cars 03/12/2020Hyundai said it will introduce E-GMP, an electric vehicle-only platform, early next year that will use its own battery technology to cut production time and costs.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Models Start Receiving Stable One UI 3.0 Update Based on Android 11 in the US 03/12/2020Samsung Galaxy S20 models have started receiving the stable version of One UI 3.0. The update is rolling out in the US via Verizon, but is expected to expand to more regions and networks soon. The One UI 3.0 is based on Android 11 and brings with it the November 2020 Android Security Patch.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Specifications, Features Detailed 03/12/2020Qualcomm has detailed the specifications of the Snapdragon 888 SoC. The new chipset meant for flagship 2021 smartphones comes with third-generation Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 5G modem and Kryo 680 CPU. The Snapdragon 888 also includes Adreno 660 GPU and Qualcomm Spectra 580 ISP.
- Tom & Jerry Could End Up on HBO Max, Just Like Wonder Woman 1984: Report 03/12/2020The new Tom and Jerry movie might go to HBO Max, as part of a day-and-date release strategy WarnerMedia is already doing with Wonder Woman 1984. Judas and the Black Messiah and The Little Things are also on the list for HBO Max.
- Oppo Reno 5 5G, Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G Listed on Chinese E-Retailer, Launch Expected on December 10 03/12/2020Oppo Reno 5 5G and Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G have been listed on JD.com ahead of launch, which is expected to take place on December 10. The two phones will be offered in two RAM and storage configurations, and three colour options.
- TikTok US Ban: Appeals Court Schedules December 14 Hearing on App Store Block 03/12/2020A federal appeals court said it will hear oral arguments on December 14 on the government's appeal of an order that blocked a ban on Apple and Google offering TikTok for download in US app stores.
- WeChat Blocks Australia Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s Message in Doctored Image Dispute With China 03/12/2020WeChat social media platform blocked a message by Australia Prime Minister Scott Morrison amid a dispute between Canberra and Beijing over the doctored tweeted image of an Australian soldier.
- Intel's Habana Starts to Chip Away at Nvidia in Cloud With AWS Deal 03/12/2020Intel's Habana Labs business said it would take time to gain market share from Nvidia in cloud and data centre computing but its deal this week with Amazon Web Services (AWS) was a solid first step.
- Google Violated US Labour Laws in Clampdown on Worker Organising, Regulator Says 03/12/2020The National Labor Relations Board issued a complaint accusing Google of unlawfully monitoring and questioning several workers who were then fired for protesting company policies and trying to organise a union.